Mark is a dedicated lawyer with a strong work ethic. His practice areas include:
• Advising on the purchase and sale of businesses
• Drafting shareholder and partnership agreements
• Incorporating new companies
• Assisting businesses with planning, transfers, and reorganizations
• Completing residential and commercial real estate transactions for buyers, sellers, lenders, and borrowers
• Writing and reviewing business contracts
Mark began his career as a commercial realtor with C.B. Richard Ellis. He then attended Queen’s University Law School and graduated with honors in 2013. Mark is now a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Canadian Bar Association, and the Hastings County Law Association.
Mark’s personal life is focused on his wife and three children, volunteering in the community, and enjoying the outdoors.